The Love By Design Book Ezine

Tips, Idea, Insights and Strategies To Help You Find and Keep Your Companion for Life!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Experimentating with Deepak Chopra's Ideas....

I was reading a lot of Scovel Shinn and Deepak Chopra books, and there seems to be, in Christian philosophy and as well references to a higher better choice.

In some of the works of Deepak Chopra, and of course Scovel Shinn, the concept of resonating with your higher self, resonating with your divine design, and being able to transcend the duality and transcend normal cause and effect.

What we’ve done is sort of experimented with it a bit. I applied it unconsciously when I met Melody. I asked for my divine design girlfriend at the level of consciousness that I was at that time, under grace in perfect ways, and very quickly it came in; it came in in 48 hours.

Regardless of where I was at, what had happened to me, what was in my subconscious mind – I had been traumatized by all sorts of relationships and my childhood. I’ve made a whole bunch of mistakes in my life, as you can read in True Love on Demand.

So I basically was having some challenges all through my life that could sort of weave in to my subconscious mind and create my default consciousness.

As well, I had to overcome a lot of my subconscious mind programming, which I did in the years before I met Melody, and so I wanted to transcend all that, and that was the best way to do it.

People are caught up in trying to do and trying to create, and trying, basically, trying, trying, trying, struggling and not working out things.

When you use these laws and principles as covered in Deepak Chopra's books, it’s very simple. It just sort of happens. Set it and forget it. This law is the easiest one.

The only real problem with using this law is that, (A) nobody believes that it actually exists and that it can be this easy, and (B) they don’t believe that you can override all these influences and the struggle, what’s gone before you, the cause and effect.

But you can; you can really move very quickly if you’re open to and you listen to your guidance, your bounce-backs and your downloads to achieve the desire that you want. The only caveat with this – and a lot of the Deepak Chopra material covers this – is if it’s not a true soul desire, it won’t really come in. If it’s done with mind power or willpower, it will create chaos and be taken out. So there are caveats that are around this concept of manifesting under grace in perfect ways.

What we wanted to do, just for fun, is sort of make a club, like Club Med, a club for those who can successfully transcend the duality and the competitive adversarial paradigm and karma and all your decisions and cause and effect, which is basically karma.

I’m not talking about past life or anything weird like that, but basically transcending. So we have a “Club Cred,” for those who can show the credibility of this forgiveness law, under grace in perfect ways.

We don’t want to have a contest, because that’s competitive adversarial, but it would be fun for those who have examples of where you transcended that under grace in perfect ways, we could publish your story and get you on track in terms of describing what you did and how that is different, and how you transcended.

It will help reinforce the concept in the consciousness of our readers and the people who are in our inner circle and groups.

People do things through social groups – if you can do it, I can do it. I remember the first time I went to martial arts and saw this guy doing these amazing kicks. I thought, “Hey, I could do that.”

That inspired and motivated me to reach that level and standard.

I can give examples, but I want examples from other people, because I do have lots of examples where I do that. There are times when I’m not able to do that because I get caught up in the duality. Until I learned how to overcome that, I wouldn’t be able to do it.

That’s because my whole mind-set was predicated in struggle and “have to.” This is really the closest thing to magic, under grace in perfect ways principle.

Are you CHOOSING between two people whom You like?

Having difficulty finding out whether HE or SHE is the RIGHT mate for you?

Beginning to question whether you have CHOSEN the right life companion? If you are a single, I'll teach you how to custom make your own, ideal relationship. If you are already attached, I'll teach you how to bring new passion to a long time relationship, heal a broken heart, or break down barriers that are keeping you apart!

A complete manual more than 200 pages of information and contents used successfully by individuals and couples having real life challenges! If you are looking for a system that works in the real world, this is it. Grab your copy today.

Check out Relationship Mastery Online...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home