The Love By Design Book Ezine

Tips, Idea, Insights and Strategies To Help You Find and Keep Your Companion for Life!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Heaven at Home Melody

Every night I get a chance to sit with the Love of my Life, in a big cozy chair. We usually watch a movie or TV. It’s a lot of fun cause my Soul Mate tells me all the time how much she loves me and gives me little kisses and holds me close.

I am really a lucky duck.

However is it luck?? I don’t think so.

If you read my book True Love on Demand you will see that for years I was quite a “loser at love.

I would be in all these unavailable dysfunction people who were only somewhat available.

This was because I had little clue about the Relationship Game and How to use Universal Laws.

I was sort of a “moron” with using the Law of Attraction and I was in serious need of a book like “How to Use Universal Law & Principles for Dummies.”

Actually True Love on Demand and the private members club that goes along with that book as a bonus. As part of the inner circle you get tons of audio’s and transcripts that give you the 411 on how to be a modern day wizard.

In Cucan’s package with Tezin called Break the Code you will learn all about using the Law of Attraction and other Universal Principles to bring in the Love of Your Life.

One of the sources that straightened me out in using these laws and principles was a book called “The Message of A Master.”

In that package you get a PDF Version of that Book.

I have an audio version of the Book too which I listen to on CD in my Car as I drive around with Kitten. Often she holds my hand or knee and calls me “RobbyBean.”

She is a very happy cat and is very excited about life and talks about l the things we see while driving around as well as what is going on in around her ideas for creating even a better future for us and our writing projects and renovations.

She is a ton of fun to be with.

However, if I did not master this stuff, today I would not have all this love affection and fun, I could probably be alone or running in some version of what I used to get in relationships.

Its quite a different reality that can be create for me and any of us if you understand these laws and principles and have mastery of the Relationship Dynamic.

Cucan asked me to write an Instruction Manual for those studying the “Message of A Master” book and since I was a field trainer back in the day this was fun and easy for me to do so I wrote a manual that is included in that package called Insider Teachings for a Message of A Master.

If YOU are serious about “attracting in your Ultimate Soulmate” and having the type of Relationship and Love I have with Melody then I urge you to take a look at these resources.

I wish I had these Instructional Materials back in the 80’s I would of saved years of suffering through lousy relationships and I could of passed “Go” and collected the “Love of my Life” with out much fuss or muss.

Anyway check it out and email me on your progress and we can as you go along keep you on track so that you get all that your heart desires.

Warm Regards
~ Dr. Robby

Learn my proven strategies to choosing your RIGHT companion and to even KEEP him/her for life! Get access to all of the BEST relationship systems, methodology and technologies ALL IN ONE PLACE, plus I'll reveal to you the EXACT SAME system I've taught all my successful clients at my relationship Centre. You too CAN stop hunting down those Coaches or Counsellors, and learn ALL their trade secrets, including THOSE which they have been holding back from You! Click here To Get Your Love By Design!

THIS is the MOST Incredible Gift….EVER!!! A wealth of information which reveals all the secrets on how you can make all your wishes and dreams come true effortlessly! According to the creator of this amazing package, Tenzin, “THIS is no small thing! This is the “BIG TIME”…the GREAT WAY walked by all those who have awakened to FREEDOM, PEACE and ENLIGHTENMENT!” Apply for this invitation-only, private access exclusive club at Instant Wishmaker today! It WILL rock your world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home